Congratulations are in order!
… to each Knight honored during the 2015-2016 School Year for exemplifying the noted Pillar of Character.
- Citizenship (September) ~ Abby Stoner (HS); Esi Orloff (MS); Lanie Mead (Elementary)
- Courage (January) ~ Dylan Ashmore (HS); Lily Goodson (MS); Megan Meeker (Elementary)
- **Gratitude**(December / not on our pillars) ~ Augusta Grassl (HS), Chloe Hardman (MS), Nate Gonzales (Elementary)
- Honesty (February) ~ Laila Wilcox (HS), Nathan Dustin (MS), Katie Habeck (Elementary)
- Humility (March) ~ Savannah Enz (HS), Enrique Martinez (MS), Katie Slade (Elementary)
- Integrity (April) ~ Sierra Goodson (HS), Jarome Gonzalez (MS), Helena Otter (Elementary)
- Perseverance (May) ~ Bethanie Tompkins-Beaudry (HS), Sam Dunbar (MS), Roberto Santos (Elementary)
- Respect (October) ~ Cole Conner (HS); Claire Schultz (MS); Annah Orloff (Elementary)
- Responsibility(November) ~ Tina Bodunov (HS), Ethan Ballinger (MS), Gabbie Farnsworth (Elementary)
- Elementary Leadership – Lanie Mead, Hunter DeRisio
- American Citizenship Award – Claire and Samuel Schultz
- President’s Award for Educational Excellence – Jason Schwartz, Gwen Plotner, Abby Stoner, Brandon Berthrong
- Scholarship Recognition- Savannah Enz, Cole De Risio
- Renaissance Exemplar of the Pillars of Character – Augusta Grassl
Prudential Spirit of Community Service Awards (presented in December) ~ Cole DeRisio, Aiden Severson, Sam Schultz, Sierra Goodson, Savannah Enz
1st Annual Saturnalia Celebration (Roman celebration of the winter equinox) ~ a fun, light-hearted look at ancient traditions. RPA celebrated with an extended lunch and several fun activities including a contest to determine our King or Queen of Unruly. 1st and 2nd place winners were: 1st: Queen Emma Helmig; 2nd: King Dylan Ashmore. Our drama students wrote and performed two skits specific to the theme.
Next: Celebrating the Roman New Year on Monday, March 7th. Watch for more information through Magister Murtaugh.
In recognition of Students and Staff for their exemplary behavior or work …
2016 Annual Subject Awards: – As has become one of many traditions at RPA, Subject Awards were presented at the end-of-year assembly to students who, based on the teachers’ observation, truly excelled in the subject and as models of the Pillars of Character. Congratulations to each of you.
- In Latin: Chloe Hardman, Sierra Goodson
- In Math: Emma Cortes, Madison Adams, Jason Schwartz
- In Science: Chloe Hardman, Abby Stoner
- In Literature: Natalie Huff, Brandon Berthrong
- In History: Esi Orloff, Gwen Plotner
Clackamas Community College Regional High School Skills Competition 2016
Congratulations to all of our students who competed at the Regional Skills Competition!
Here are the students who placed:
Jason Schwartz– 1st Place, Individual Math Competition, Level 4
Braden Lindsey & Sam Schultz– 2nd Place, Renewable Energy Technology
Madison Adams, Hunter Enz, Savannah Enz, Sierra Goodson, Augusta Grassl, Gwen Plotner, Abby Stoner– 3rd Place Leadership
Sakira Ballinger– Honorable Mention, Visual Arts
Lauren Cortes (4th Grade), Wyatt Means (4th Grade) and Naveen Ramos (6th Grade).