At Renaissance Public Academy, we realize a successful school depends on great teachers who…
- Are highly intelligent and energetic and care about their students.
- Have mastery of their subject matter and have degrees in the subjects they teach.
- Have graduated from distinguished liberal arts colleges from around the country.
- Are interesting and know far more than “the textbook.”
- Are available for student questions during study hall.
- Require good character from students.
- Adhere to the same Pillars of Character we require of our students.
- Get to know the students on a personal level while maintaining their authority as teachers.